I'm a total app junkie. I can't help but love a well designed or useful app when I see one appear in the App Store. And as the holiday loving screw ball that I am, when an app is useful or fun for the holidays, I'm all over that business. I thought I'd share a few of my most used, played with, & beloved Christmas apps with you in hopes I can spread some holiday cheer to those screens of yours out there!
7 Christmas Apps You Need This Year
1. Reindeer Cam: This is by far my most favorite Christmas app to have on my phone. When I first discovered Reindeer Cam a few years back, my inner child was overwhelmed with joy. Ever since, I share the magic of Christmas with my kids via one of Santa's feedings. We love having it ready for the kids to check on the reindeer whenever they want.
2. The Christmas List: This app is a great gift giving tracker & list keeper. It is meticulously detailed down to categorizing groups of people, gifts wrapped, money spent, & more.
3. Dr. Suess' Grinch Cam: This app is another annual favorite of mine. I discovered it the year Collin was born & enjoy using it every year when the holiday season arrives. It has several frames you can use, my favorite being the Grinch, of course!
4. Clear: This app is amazing year round, but especially during Christmas. Clear is a simple, well designed, easy to use app for list making. You can prioritize, set alarms, create several lists & more with this minimalist app.
5. Doodle Jump Christmas: I don't have much patience for games on my phone. They have to be quick, simple, easy to use games that I don't need to invest any time in. Doodle Jump is super fun, easy, & doesn't involve you in any additional things like connecting to Facebook or clicking on ads. It's a fast, fun, mindless game that entertains for a long or as little as you want it to.
6. Santa's Bag: If I had to choose a favorite from all the available Christmas organization apps, this would be it. It assists me with keeping track of every detail down to stocking stuffers. There is even a Christmas countdown & budget monitor!
7. Where's Santa: Come Christmas Eve, this app is handy for keeping track of Ol' Saint Nick. You can locate where he's been & even get an estimate of his arrival time in your home.
What Christmas apps are among your favorites? I'm always on the hunt for a great app or two! Share with me in the comments below!