Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
I touched a little on the subject of our new laundry room rug yesterday in my weekly & monthly wishes. I was super lucky & snagged it at an amazing price from the new Wayfair Daily Sales, which are curated events with discounted items that last for 72 hours. Can I just say how stoked I am that I discovered these sales before completing this laundry room reno? I won't have to compromise quality or style over price & can create the laundry room I really want to. Each day that I browse the sales, I inevitably find items I love. For instance, these tubs would work perfectly for storage on our new shelves. And this garden table would be a darling way to store a small vase, dryer sheets, & stain remover on top of the dryer. I've also fallen in love with this gorgeous canvas art by Mapamundi that I think would be an awesome addition to MJ & Andria's room. I love getting the daily reminders in my email because if I have the time, I can browse & shop for items I want or I can save it for later since the sales run for 72 hours! To sign up, use the form below & run over to check out the daily sales happening now.
Sign up for Wayfair Daily Sales Emails
Monday, June 30, 2014
LAST MONTH'S WISHES
- Get all of the puppies off to new solid homes: I actually did it! Ten puppies now have ten wonderful homes & families!
- Make it out to Oxnard for Andria's birthday: I didn't get to make it out there since we still had puppies at home, but Jacob went up alone & saw her & MJ!
- Enjoy our time in Michigan: It has been incredible. I can't wait to share more!
THIS MONTH'S WISHES
- Re-dedicate myself to this blog: It's been a hectic couple of months with puppy homing, vacations, etc. I have neglected my blog & I miss it terribly.
- Research stencils/wallpaper for our laundry room: We fell behind on our laundry room reno last month; so this month I need to get back on track. I've got a rug ordered from Wayfair & just need storage, an accent wall, & new cabinets... so basically most everything! Ha!
LAST WEEK'S WISHES
- I had none. Vacation all I ever wanted, vacation had to get away! La la la!
THIS WEEK'S WISHES
- Clean up the girls' room: The puppies were all staying in there (on tarps, of course) up until right before we left for vacation. This week, I need to vacuum, sanitize, & reorganize their room for them.
- Create a list of activities for each day this summer: The girls will be home from their Mom's for the summer & when I have all five kids cooped up inside during the hot months, I find that I keep my sanity better when they have a daily activity to look forward to.
- Create a house schedule for the fridge: While I may be uber organized & have it together, I have found that sometimes, Jacob is out of the loop. I recently ordered a large calendar that we will keep on the fridge to help Jacob & the girls always know what is going on each day/week/month.
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Over the past few months, I have loved sharing these obscure holidays with you! For me, they are a great source of inspiration when planning activities for my kids & even for blog posts! This month, I can't wait for National Lasagna Day & Pecan Pie Day, I'm all about celebrating food! Ha! I hope you find as much inspiration as I do from these!